Sunday, October 5, 2008

You've Been Mugged!

O hello fellow retards!

Before you proceed, do read the disclaimer.


Disclaimer: The following pictures have been permitted for this blog's use. Any resemblence to anyone, or anybody (well both are the same) in the pictures are unintentional, and I express my (if any) apologies for any inconvenince caused.

With that out of the way, let me guide you into this entry. As you can see, the pictures below are what most of us call "mugshots".


WWII survivors

Everyone has their bad days; bad hair days, bad luck, their World War II days, whatever. But as they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Faces tell us a story. How is this person feeling today, or why does he have a constipated look.


TWINS, no?

So.

Why only "mugshots", you say.


hello please wake up can

Well these "mugshots" are taken at the most impromptu, most candid manner. We all dread taking IC photos, and these people in the photos are no different. How many times do we have friends requesting for old school photos, identity cards, driving licenses..... YES! it's the faces that we're looking for, and the non-verbal communication (or most would say physical expression) part that these faces evoke.


The Flinstones

It is through such pictures that we can haunt our friends for years to come. Or be haunted.... Eeks.


A case of square pegs, round holes?

In short, "mugshots" are the butt of all jokes.

By the way, to stave off your curiousity, these pictures are of undergraduates of the last 5 years.

I know that some of you may say that making fun of people's pictures isn't a very nice thing, and I'll get my karma and so on. I already have. So to be fair I'll show you all my mugshot.

Just be a WEE BIT more patient!

To end this entry off, let me present the runner up (i'm sorry 'voting' has ended):


Mr-my-eyes-and-nostrils-are-the-same-size

AND the CHAMPION:


The Champion

Let me reiterate that this entry is just for laughs, and once in a while we do indulge in a bit of banter and jabbing of our friends' photos.

If you guys have any photos to share please do! And tell me your past experiences about the jokes you suffered from your "mugshots"

Till then,



WE ALL KNOW ONE.

No comments: